- Simple, straightforward, smooth and efficient processes.
- Quick account opening process – in just a few days.
- No minimum time periods or fixed periods – from one
day to much longer.
- No minimum size holdings.
- The account is held as a client account with no comingling of funds / assets.
- KYC is performed by a dedicated team with a strong Escrow background ensuring a quick and efficient process.
- An alternative to Letters of Credit. Has the potential to negate liquidity and credit concerns as a consequence
Escrow arrangements are commonly used in the following:
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Project finance.
- Capital raising and JV’s.
- Litigation settlement funds.
- Real estate and construction.
- Pension scheme funding.
- International trade finance.
- Supply chain disruption.
Apex Group launches LRI Middle East
Apex Appointed by Valpre Capital
Register: The First 90 Days of LPF Regime and beyond