- Simple, straightforward, smooth and efficient processes.
- Quick account opening process – in just a few days.
- No minimum time periods or fixed periods – from one
day to much longer.
- No minimum size holdings.
- The account is held as a client account with no comingling of funds / assets.
- KYC is performed by a dedicated team with a strong Escrow background ensuring a quick and efficient process.
- An alternative to Letters of Credit. Has the potential to negate liquidity and credit concerns as a consequence
Escrow arrangements are commonly used in the following:
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Project finance.
- Capital raising and JV’s.
- Litigation settlement funds.
- Real estate and construction.
- Pension scheme funding.
- International trade finance.
- Supply chain disruption.
COVID-19 shines spotlight on going concern statements
What does 2021 have in store for Capital Markets?
Are Capital Markets Ready for Rise of NPLs?
As governments begin to unwind the financial help they have provided for their people and businesses, are asset managers ready to cope with the flood of non-performing loans set to hit the debt markets over the coming months and years?