- Timely communication of all relevant reports and financial information to the syndicate members.
- Process rollover and rate resets in accordance with the transaction documents.
- Manage lender assignments, transfers, drawdowns and the distribution of interest monies.
- Support ongoing compliance and legal documentation (waivers and amendments).
We work with multiple players in the project finance market, representing decision makers from governments, sponsors, project developers, local and international investors all of whom are active participants in the infrastructure space.
- Facility Agent.
- Security Agent, Security Trustee, or Collateral Agent.
- Inter-creditor Agent.
- Cash Management and Account Bank.
- Calculation Agent.
- SPV Management and Administration.
Are Capital Markets Ready for Rise of NPLs?
As governments begin to unwind the financial help they have provided for their people and businesses, are asset managers ready to cope with the flood of non-performing loans set to hit the debt markets over the coming months and years?
Capital Markets’ Restructuring in 2020
COVID-19 Ignites Loan & Debt Restructuring
ALTERNATIVE CREDIT COUNSEL GLOBAL VIRTUAL SUMMIT