- Performing company incorporations.
- Meeting facilitation, to include preparation and distribution of board packs and attending board and shareholder meetings in person or via telephone.
- Maintaining compliance with the registrations and filing requirements of the fund/company within its domicile.
- Submission of applications to relevant authorities for confirmations relating to taxations, consents etc.
- Arrange the execution of agreements and documents in consultation with the client and/or lawyers.
- Arrangement of the execution of agreements and documents in consultation with the client and/or lawyers, plus execution of secretarial certificates and other documents as Company Secretary.
Understanding the changes to Hong Kong's open-ended fund company regime
Titanium Financial and Apex Group launch innovative UAE Escrow product
Apex enhances Loan Agency offering