- Client relationship management and acting as principle point of contact for Fund Administration clients
- US GAAP & IFRS reporting for investment companies/PE Funds
- Assisting in the development of new & existing global client relationships, optimizing service offerings, productivity and profitability
- Production of Financial Statements and Investor communications for Clients
- Management of the NAV preparation and review process for our PERE fund clients
- Fund accounting and knowledge of investor reporting systems such as Investran & IDX
- Ensuring adherence to documented procedures and policies
- Work on the integration of PE Fund Administration mandates
- Developing and enhancing Investran Fund Administration platform
- Working on ad hoc internal and PERE FA global projects (as required)
- An understanding of fund structures and fund accounting
- Prior experience working at a PE Fund or PE Administrator within Alternative Fund Accounting
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative consistently producing accurate and timely work
- A high degree of commercial awareness and client service focus
- Good interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with colleagues, clients, other divisions of the bank and professional intermediaries
- A professional accounting qualification preferred
- Approximately 5-7 years’ experience
- Strong IT skills (Investran experience a plus)
- Investor Services knowledge of US and Global AML/KYC standards
All applications will be strictly confidential.
The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 3,500 staff across 45 offices globally. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate personnel who unafraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do. We provide an internal training and evaluation programme that will ensure you are equipped with the right experience and qualities to work with Apex’s clients.
Life at Apex
Life at Apex isn’t just about the work you do, it’s about embracing the culture and loving what you do. Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex ensures it rewards loyal and dedicated employees. The international nature of our business and global network of offices means that there are opportunities to broaden your life experiences and take both short-term or permanent relocation options.