- Performing all Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures on new investors entering the fund.
- Calculating the Net Asset Value (NAV) at the relevant valuation point.
- Providing all necessary reporting to both the Investment Manager and shareholders.
- Preparing the annual financial statements.
- Delivering Adhoc reporting as required by the fund manager.
- Offering Liquidity reports.
- Providing Fund of Funds price comparison reports.
- Providing Fund of Funds redemption terms report generated at any time at the request of the fund manager.
- Portfolio monitoring services.
- Providing access to a secure cloud-based investor portal.
Watch On Demand: Apex & Real Deals Webinar – Luxembourg Focus
Apex Group secures additional equity investment from Carlyle and Mubadala
On Demand: UK Funds Review: what will be the outcome? How should managers prepare for the outcome, which may include LTAFs and PIFs?