Accounting and Performance
- Maintaining general and subsidiary ledgers and journals.
- Processing portfolio and net investor trades.
- Validating and processing dividends, interest and other corporate actions.
- Calculating and allocating management and performance fees.
- Accruing income and expenses, including waivers and reimbursements.
- Reconciling cash and holdings to custodians, prime brokers and other parties.
- Processing fund distributions.
- Managing valuation of fund assets and liabilities.
- Validating and applying portfolio prices.
- Calculating NAVs, dividend factors and yields.
- Administering fair valuation process and reporting.
- Calculating and reporting performance data.
- Managing benchmark data and reporting.
- Reporting performance and fund data to third parties.
We have successfully completed an independent SOC 1 audit of its fund accounting services.
Preparing annual capital gain estimates.
Calculating periodic distributions.
Monitoring RIC tax compliance.
Preparing fund federal income and excise tax provisions.
Preparing fund state income tax returns and provisions.