- We provide daily, weekly or bi-weekly valuation, (minimum liquidity requirement of valuation every two weeks).
- Preparing financial statements and maintenance of trial balance and supporting documentation in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Preparation of NAV package; including a detailed trial balance adjusted for accruals, balance sheet and statements of operations.
- Transparency reporting through the production of KIID Factsheets.
- Upfront & ongoing screening of investor and associated parties (UBO’s, Directors, trustees etc.).
- Dedicated retail investor TA system to deliver the highest quality service to our clients.
- Full risk management solution including calculation of risk sensitives, risk reporting for complex investment instruments, exposure reporting by instrument type, geography, long and short positions and exposures by issuer, leverage reporting.
- Corporate Secretarial Services.
- Provision of registered office services including maintaining Company records, to include minute books, registers and seals; acting as processing agent to receive and distribute mail, agreements, service contracts etc.
Register: Maximizing Distribution and Growth Opportunities for your firm
On Demand: All you need to know for starting a Luxembourg fund in 30 minutes
Investor protections and innovation are key to Guernsey’s funds success