How it works
We handle every aspect of the administration regardless of its size and complexity. We will work with you to ensure that the terms of Will are carried out in an efficient and professional manner.
- Establishing and assessing the value of the estate.
- Preparing the appropriate inheritance tax accounts and forms.
- Applying for the Grant of Probate.
- Collecting the assets and dealing with creditors.
- Settling the deceased’s income and capital gains tax liabilities.
- Administering assets at home and abroad, such as property and businesses, until they can be sold or transferred.
- Transferring legal title to assets to the beneficiaries.
- Preparing the estate income and capital gains tax return and settling the tax due.
- Providing tax information to the residuary beneficiaries.
- Preparing comprehensive estate accounts.
DIFC: Domicile for fund managers and funds
USA: Fourth National Climate Change Assessment
New Company Service Provider Regulations Framework - ADGM