We are proud to be one of the largest providers of financial services but this isn’t the only measure of our success; we strive to be a responsible corporate citizen, focused on making a difference to our people, our planet and our society.
Our ability to do good begins with our people, our greatest asset, and through them we know we will make a real difference to the world around us. As we grow as a business, so too does our drive to have an influence; To make the world a better place, to preserve our planet for future generations and to positively impact our people.
- We deliver a Mentoring scheme designed to support our people achieve their goals.
- Our Sustainability Committee meets monthly and is comprised of both senior stakeholders and employee elected representatives – their mission is to drive progressive change within the business and to have a positive impact on People, Planet and Society.
- We ask all new suppliers to complete an ESG assessment.
- We are committed to fostering an environment of open, honest and respectful methods of communication and have invested in a whistleblowing tool to enable our people to anonymously report in confidence.
- We have invested in videoconferencing technology to support a 75% reduction in travel since 2019, while maintaining face-to-face interaction across the global Apex family.
- We promise to continually educate our employees on the impacts of climate change through our weekly ecowatch emails.
- We have implemented an Ethical Marketing Policy aimed at minimising our environmental footprint and leveraging our global voice to encourage best practices within the wider financial services industry.
- In 2021 we will plant a tree for every new customer we onboard.
- We are passionate about supporting our clients in understanding and improving their ESG impacts through our unique ESG Ratings and Advisory service.
- We focus on our People and making sure Apex is a place where diversity of thought is encouraged and protected; through our Culture Champion program, Shadow Executive Committee and Diversity and Inclusion Council.
Delve into our CSR Policy to understand how we are striving to ensure we not only focus on internal business success but on also making a positive impact on the world and people around us.