- Luxembourg Super ManCo holding UCITS & AIFM licenses.
- Portfolio Management.
- Risk Management & Valuation.
- Relationship Management.
- SIP* Fund Structuring & Setup.
- Regulatory & Tax Reporting.
- Securitisation Platform Services.
- Legal & Compliance.
LRI RAIF Platform provides you a cost-effective option to launch your own fund in 3-4 weeks with a fully compliant Luxembourg AIFM structure. This platform allows you to rent a compartment (sub-fund) in an already existing fund structure (umbrella fund) without requiring a management company to run it.
- Competitive price, due to bundled solution which includes a full suite of services for the RAIF.
- No legal set up costs and lower running costs than setting up your own structure.
- Sharing of annual external ongoing and fixed costs on umbrella level.
- Faster time to market, within 3-4 weeks as no incorporation is required.
- Faster time to market with RAIF, without the involvement of CSSF.
- Legal fund documentation is drafted by LRI and will be updated for every new sub-fund.
- Option to delegate Portfolio Management through sub-funds.
- One-stop shop for all AIFMD requirements.
- Minimising of own management cost.
- Leveraging on a team of experts with pioneering experience of AIFMD, processes and continuity.
- Organisational skills and expertise with AIFMD specialisation.
- Leveraging off established market providers located in the EU.
- Cost effective in regards to other options available on the market.
- Help with distribution/add on services.
- Investment management and distribution in EU through accessing our passport.
Why consider a Luxembourg RAIF?
A Luxembourg RAIF is a well-established highly flexible investment vehicle which grants investors:
- The option to invest in a large variety of assets.
- The option to set up a variety of sub-funds with:
- Different investment policies.
- Different investor types.
- Different fee structures.
- Benefit of the AIFM-passport for distribution.
- Segregation of liability between sub-funds.
- A favourable tax regime and Double Tax Treaty benefits.
- Very limited diversification requirements – Luxembourg RAIFs can be established based on the needs of the fund initiator, the investors and the service providers.