Our pioneering digital banking platform for the asset management and corporate sector is simple, fast and flexible. Simplify your processes and go digital to streamline the opening and management of accounts.
At your fingertips:
- Bank account opening within 5 days of receiving the relevant documents.
- Desktop and mobile access 24/7.
- Multifactor authentification to enhance security.
- Multi-level payment authorisation to enhance control.
- Flexible single / bulk payment capabilities.
- Global multi-currency payments and FX.
- Fully integrated digital reporting and statementing.
- Quick and easy onboarding procedure:
Open a bank account within 5 days upon receipt of all required documents (includes KYC checks).
- Account visibility and transparency:
Consolidate your accounts in to one, easily accessible dashboard. Tailor your notifications; and transaction overview to gain instant visibility of required actions.
- Custom approval process:
Tailor payment approval /authorisations to your needs and set custom limits for your team.
- Flexible payments:
Execute payments in multiple currencies as single or bulk payments using your preferred payment scheme such as SWIFT, SEPA, ACH or Faster Payments. In portal screening of data uploads enables review of errors before submission.
- Multicurrency facility:
Enjoy flexible multi-currency services; hold cash balances in all 18 major currencies, transact Spot FX across digital balances, make external payments in 33 currencies.
We provide brokerage services for institutional investors and asset managers for traditional and alternative investment structures via our subsidiary European Depositary Bank (“EDB”). Our experienced in-house brokerage team provide tailored advice and support on capital markets, classic securities, foreign exchange and derivatives as well as other financial instruments.
- Market access to all major stock exchanges worldwide.
- Derivative trading (options / futures).
- Bond trading.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) trading over Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF).
- Investment fund trading.
- Foreign exchange trading.
- Liquidity management.