- Fund Managers have real-time access to a wide range of reports such as portfolio reports, valuation reports and financial reports.
- Tailored dynamic dashboards that provide a visual display of KPI data, including top 10 positions, performance graph, historical tables of investor activity and current AUM.
- The ability to approve NAV calculations and capital transactions online.
- A single point of access to consolidated reporting across multiple Fund investments.
- View all investor accounts, investor holdings, investor transactions market values and all historical transactions.
- Existing investors or their advisors have the ability to place capital transaction orders online directly via Connect, providing investors with a self-service fund order platform.
- Investors can securely upload AML/KYC documents which will trigger an automatic email notification to the Investment Manager, the Investor and Transfer Agent.
- 24/7 highly secure access to fund data, with built-in multifactor authentication.
- Dynamic report selection with user defined date /transaction criteria for fund transactions and investment performance reports.
- Secure document repository with the ability for administrator / managers / investors to securely upload and share all documents.
- Simplified onboarding experience for investors with a convenient online subscriptions and redemptions platform.
- Ability to have a customised branded portal solution.
The Roaring Twenties: Apex’s Experts Look To The Year Ahead
Apex Group to acquire GFin Corporate Services
Apex Group acquires transfer agency IASL