We provide transfer agency services to a wide variety of fund structures and asset classes. Our teams have in-depth understanding of the funds industry, local regulatory framework and tailor our transfer agency services to suit your operational needs.
- AML screening to ensure investor compliance with money laundering regulations of the jurisdiction where the entity is domiciled and the applicable regulations of the contracted administrator.
- Upfront & ongoing screening of investor and associated parties (UBO’s, Directors, trustees etc.).
- Maintain investor registers, including all static data, such as ERISA status, new issue eligibility etc.
- Generate and distribute investor statements and other fund information through a secure investor portal.
- Generation of tailored investor reporting.
- Receive, reconcile and process subscriptions, redemptions, transfers and switches, including facilitation of investor money movements.
- Receive, calculate the allocations and process capital calls and distributions for the fund, including facilitation of investor money movements and capital call and distribution notices.
- Capturing and tracking investor capital activity and maintaining partners’ capital accounts.
- Maintenance of shareholder registers.
- Distribution of investor communications as required.
- 24/7 access to a secure web-based data room.
- Setting up of bank accounts and maintenance.
- Processing investor transfers.
- Provision of daily shareholder cash management.
- Set-up and maintain institutional and retail investors.
- Provision of privacy, AML and Rule 22c-2 compliance services.
- Support NSCC processing and provide dealer services.