- Providing debt modelling and ongoing maintenance.
- Maintaining central data source for all loan administration requirements across portfolios and administrators.
- Calculating daily cash reconciliation vs expected cash flows as standard.
- Providing full payment support and trade instruction/settlement.
- Supporting covenant monitoring and compliance verification.
- Providing access to dedicated loan administration portal for portfolio managers.
- Extensive library of tailorable reporting.
- Fully integrated offering with fund services platform.
- Supporting client onboarding and providing transfer agency services.
- Calculating capital calls and distributions for investors.
- Provision of fully integrated investment level data reporting.
- Providing US GAAP and IFRS accounting.
- Providing the manager with current income and sale waterfall calculations.
- Automating trade capture for bank debt products including initial credit activity & buy/sells.
- Automating ongoing credit activity e.g. roll-overs and drawdowns in progress.
- Providing performance reporting.
- Providing financial statement reporting.
- A cloud based manager and investor reporting portal through eFront Investment Café.
The Roaring Twenties: Apex’s Experts Look To The Year Ahead
Apex Group to acquire GFin Corporate Services
Apex Group acquires transfer agency IASL