- Supporting a wide range of properties including commercial, residential, academic institutions and warehouses.
- Providing comprehensive property financial management.
- Automating Rent Invoice generation & ageing.
- Providing advanced budget and forecasting.
- Managing fixed asset and construction.
- Procuring to pay functionality.
- Performing financial and non-financial KPI reporting
- Providing dynamic dashboard with full drill- down functionality.
- Providing real time system access to property managers to access and upload property level data and fund managers to view KPIs and management dashboards.
- Seamless flow of financial data of SPV or property to the fund accounting platform without any manual data input.
- Providing client onboarding and transfer agency services including Regulatory reporting FATCA/CRS.
- Calculating capital calls and distributions with automated notice generation for investors.
- Using fund level accounting platform to consolidate property level financial data of each SPV or property and produce consolidated fund income statement and balance sheet.
- The Income statement of the consolidated financial statements and Investors capital statements disclose both the operating income and expenses at the property level and fund level.
- Using IFRS, Lux GAAP, US GAAP methods for statutory financial statements.
- Calculating and administrating Waterfall and carry plans.
- Proving performance reporting (IRR, PICC, TV PI and DPI KPIs).
- Financial data flows from the fund level accounting platforms to Investment Café for reporting to LPs.
Apex Group secures additional equity investment from Carlyle and Mubadala
On Demand: UK Funds Review: what will be the outcome? How should managers prepare for the outcome, which may include LTAFs and PIFs?
Apex Group enters German market with acquisition of mola-administration